Monday, December 2, 2013

Reflection, Transition and Letting Go

Good Evening!  Ok, I'm back.  Yay!  I needed a couple days off from the video blog.  It's nice to be doing it again though.  I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend and are continuing to enjoy the fun of the season.  And I hope you don't mind a couple posts about sharing my books and photos.  That is part of who I am! 

Today felt like a good day (or rather, night) to talk about transition a little.  I am going through a major transition in my life right now regarding my path, where I came from and where I'm headed.  It's been a challenge and it's been difficult to really discern what no longer serves me so I can fully commit to where I'm headed, to where my heart belongs and where my soul belongs.  I learned a couple lessons this past week and felt today was the day I finally realized some things I needed to know in order to move forward.  So, I decided to chat about the importance of reflection in this transition process and how important it is to just "be" and reflect.  Let Go and Let God!
Much LOVE and LIGHT!  - Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment