Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Life Part 1

Hello!  I took another couple days off.  It's just been a time of reflection and recovery from emotions.  I'm feeling quite energetic and happy today, which is how life should be most of the time, right?!  But there will always be ups and downs.  It's just a matter of learning how to be with the down times and move through them and back up again. 

I decided it was time to share my life story.  I knew I wouldn't be able to do it within the 15 minute window of a YouTube video...and I was RIGHT!!  I'm not even going into details and emotions...but it's still taking a while.  It might be interesting.  It might be boring.  But for me it is a time of a broader overview and reflection on my life.  Where I've been and what I've learned.  What has led me to this moment, here and now.  To this part of my life where I'm in a completely different place emotionally, mentally and spiritually than I was even a year ago.  Oh, Life!  It is wonderful and challenging and it certainly is about the adventure, the love, the people and the passion. 

My video was becoming long...so I had to stop.  Thus, this is part 1 of my Life Story.  And guess what?!  There are TWO parts to Part 1 :-)  Part 1A and Part 1B.  Why?  Because part 1 ended up to be 20 minutes.  Such is life! (And BTW...forgive the slight profanity at the end of part1B, I looked at the total time of the video as I went to hit stop... and saw 20 minutes...ooops!!)

Much love, light and joy! - Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment