Saturday, December 14, 2013

Energy, Power of Thought and Bending Spoons

Good Afternoon Wonderful People!
Energy has been a topic of focus in my life the past couple days (more like several months!).  Different ideas about energy have come up and the related topics of the power of thought, mind over matter, that kind of stuff.  It's all very fascinating to me.  And coming from a "science" mind-based background I've always enjoyed hearing about research and case studies that provide hard proof that thoughts DO create reality!  I love it.  I know that it's true.  I have experienced it with healing and with physical transformations.  We are all energy...and our thought forms are energy that can transform matter and better yet, transform our lives.  In this video blog I share some of my thoughts, my experiences and some research and case studies that provide some "proof" of the power of thought. (But who needs proof when you have faith and truly believe, right?)  I also discuss my spoon bending experience....yes, I really bent spoons (and a fork!) through visualization and channeling energy....not through human strength, but by thoughts and energy.  It's real.  For real.  Seriously.  I share this experience and show off my spoon and fork (awesome day for me!). 
Much Love, Light and Gratitude!  - Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment