Friday, November 29, 2013

Indigo Adults, Growth and Compassion

Happy Black Friday!  I'm not a shopper, but I still had to run out to do a couple errands.  Wow, was it busy out there!  I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  My husband and I had a wonderful, loving evening with close friends/ soul family.  An evening filled with so much love and gratitude.  Today we laid on the couch, watched a couple fun movies and simply RESTED.  Oh, how wonderful that was. 

I also read most of a book that really speaks to me, "Indigo Adults - Understanding who you are and what you can become", by Kabir Jaffe and Ritama Davidson.  I bought this book a year ago but it didn't really resonate with me at the time so I never read much of it.  Well, a couple days ago I picked it up again and WOW...it spoke volumes to me!!  Yes, this book is perfect for what I need to learn and the messages I need at this very moment in my life.  So, I thought I would share a few insights from the book in my video blog tonight.  Honestly, I didn't read too much...but my blog ended up being 25 minutes long.  Wow.  I had to break it down into 2 parts for YouTube since my YouTube limit is 15 minutes.  I hope you will watch both parts...but if you only watch 1, that's awesome too!

Part 1 is a brief reflection on where I'm at right now and then a bit from the book about how we can change the World simply by working on ourselves and being truly authentic.  Part 2 contains a couple more passages from the book about balancing Power with the Heart (Solar Plexus chakra with your Heart chakra) and then about sympathy, empathy and compassion.

Much love and light!!  - Melanie.

PART 1 of 2:
PART 2 of 2: 

No comments:

Post a Comment