Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spirituality, Energy Healing and Channeling

Hello!  Well, I decided it's time to talk about some of my spiritual transformation experiences over the past year.  Over the past year and a half I went from being a hard core scientist/ Chemist/ Biomedical Scientist to a more intuitive based Spiritual Being, all based in God, Light and Love.  I spend most of my days now developing my spiritual side and my healing and channeling skills.  Energy healing and channeling have saved my life and brought me to a joyful new existence of more love and light....from having lived in much fear and anxiety in the past.  I have also found my calling, my purpose in this lifetime.  I am hear to help others heal, to guide others into more light, through energy healing and readings/ messages/ guidance/ mentoring.  We are all connected, we are all ONE.  We are all ready to evolve and raise into a new level of existence, a new vibration, a new World where we radiate Light and Love and see this within all.  Now is the time.  We are all beginning the transformation.  How beautiful and wonderful!!
(This is yet another 2 part video blog!  I can't seem to keep it under 15 minutes :-) ) 
-Much Love, Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment