Friday, December 27, 2013

Challenges of Staying True to Your Beliefs

Wow!  It was 39 F today!!  Tropical!!  Seriously, beautiful weather for this December in Minnesota.  Most days have been between 0-15 degrees.  So 39 felt glorious!  I actually went outside and did some skate skiing at the park (ugh! Serious cardio!). 

Over the past week I have been working through some fears/ false beliefs about certain Spiritual practices that I find to be Truths.  Actually, my fears are more about being Judged by others.  Much of my life I have hidden in the corners and kept my mouth shut in order to avoid any conflict or Judgement.  These old patterns are still surfacing and I've been working on releasing them fully.  I must release the OLD to make way for the NEW and more Spiritual existence I have come into. 

I have always had an open mind and respect the beliefs of others (as long as they do not bring harm and violence).  So, I assume that others will respect me in the same way.  They do not have to agree that I am right in my opinions and my Truths, but I do ask for respect.  As I was reading about scientific evidence of certain Spiritual things (thoughts affecting physical forms, energy healing, etc, etc) I came across a Physics forum since much of the "proof" out there is based in Quantum Physics.  On this forum a few people decided to put down a well known Channeler and proceeded to call this person a nutcake/ whacko, etc, etc.  I know there are plenty of people out there who feel it's their place to Judge and put others down in various ways, but it's never nice to see it happening.  I took it personally and thought "wow, that could be me being called a nutcake" (but it's not!).  So, I had to work through this and really continue working on my confidence to step fully into my authentic self in every way...even if others react in a Judgemental way.  I must have Faith and stand TRUE to myself and my beliefs and continue to respect those that may Judge and hold Love and Light for them as well.  This has been my lesson to learn the past week.

As we move into 2014, CELEBRATE your TRUE self!!  Release the old patterns and false beliefs.  Move out of fear, anger and pain and into Love, Light and Joy!  Have fun!!  LOTS of FUN!!!

Much Love and Light!  - Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment