Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shifting from pain to light and healing

This was an interesting blog.  I had to record it nine times before the video file finally saved!  I definitely spoke my truth over and over and over today....lol.  What a fun lesson for me.  I remained committed and determined to get a video blog posted and it is finally done.  Today I was called to reflect on the purpose of pain in our lives and how to shift from pain to healing and a life of light and joy...no matter what emotional or physical ailment you are going through. 

"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it.  Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.  It can be no other way.  This is not philosophy.  This is Physics." - Albert Einstein

In Much love and light! Melanie


2 comments:

  1. Thanks....and i love your Einstein quote. I've been viewing breatharian info on the internet tonight ....what a trip...wish I could do it. They say it is about aligning with the frequencies of higher consciousness. some people claim to eat about once a month, drink almost nothing...for years at a time....Who knows? Maybe.....
    Thanks for your love and light in this blog..... PEACE NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Peace. I will have to look up breatharian. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete