Sunday, November 24, 2013

Inspiration Quote & The Breath of The Waken

Good evening!  Today is a late video blog post.  But I am committed.  I will do this everyday...for my personal growth.  And maybe you will find some inspiration as well.  Tonight I was called to simply share a few inspirational quotes and a painting (with poem) that inspires me personally, The Breath of the Waken by Bearcloud Gallery in Sedona, AZ.  Enjoy, be inspired and step into the coming week with much gratitude for all you have in your life to be Thankful for.  Much love!  Melanie.  (BTW...I said Day 4 in the video...but it's already day 5!  Wow!)


1 comment:

  1. I am dancing in the rain ---for sure! thanks for the perspective and the inspiration....I don't need to go to church anymore, I'll just tune into your video blog!

    ReplyDelete